Thursday 5 July 2012

Winners Announced!




Firstly, I just want to say a huge thank you for everyone who commented. I loved each and every comment :D

Secondly, to those who celebrated it, I hope you had a fantastic July 4th!

Now, to the good bit :P The winners!


I would have LOVED to give each and every one of you a copy of Dark Awakening, believe me, but unfortunately, I can't. So I has to settle with putting each of your names in a hat and getting my chinchilla (yes you read right) to pick three name out of it :P

Now, after wrestling to get the names out of his mouth, because he clearly thought your names were good enough to eat, I have my three names :P

So here they are, in no particular order...


The first winner is.... BLHmistress!

The second winner... PC!

And lastly, the third winner... Carin!

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to my blog and comment. I really appreciate it and you will be recieving an email from me with Dark Awakening attached :D

Sorry to those who didn't win. Thank you for joining in anyway :)


Hugs to everyone!

Hope everyone has a nice day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment