Wednesday 18 September 2013

Books, books, and MORE free books

 
 
 
The Cursed in Darkness series is in need of love...in the form of Reviews!
 
 

That way, I can create an awesome promotional poster like this one.


If you enjoy reading erotica, paranormal romance, and are interested in free books, please contact me at natalie.c.hancock@gmail.com, with CURSED IN DARKNESS in the subject line.


I'm in need of trustworthy readers who will not take my book for granted, remember, I'm giving you free books (unless you buy them yourself).
If you don't like the book, write a review anyway, but please be professional about it. I won't tolerate my book being slammed. I can't please everyone, nor will I be upset if you didn't like the book and gave me a bad review.
A bad review is just as good as a great one. Look at E.L. James!

All the information you need on the seven book series is right here on this blog, to the right, where there are covers, blurbs and excerpts to all the books.

Thank you!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment