Friday 14 September 2012

Cursed in Darkness Facebook Page





 
 
 

The Cursed in Darkness Facebook Page is a page for me to promote and discuss the Cursed in Darkness series but it's also a page where all you wonderful people can join in and do anything you want!

Discuss the books in the series, characters, covers, ask questions, anything you like.

Meet new people and chat with me, or the characters from the series as much as you like!

If you have a favourite book or series and want to give a shout out so others can check them out, including me, do so!

Post your favourite covers and links to websites, fan pages and books.

To all you authors. Promote your own books freely!

So, if you like what you see and you are genuinly interested, I'd love to have you join my page :)

All that I ask is that you help promote this page :)


Thanks everyone :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment